- Apply links menu
- Adult learning course list
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
You are here
Please abide by our swimming policy at all times. It is conditional to your admission to our facilities.
Children under the age of eight shall not be permitted to the facilities unless:
- Accompanied by a parent, or adult aged 16 or over., or participating in an instructor led activity.
Children entering a changing room of the opposite sex must:
- Be under eight years of age
- Be accompanied by a parent, or adult aged 16 or over.
- Children under the age of eight must be accompanied and supervised in the water by a responsible parent, or adult aged 18 or over
- A maximum of two children under the age of eight may be supervised by one adult.
These rules apply to any un-programmed/casual swimming sessions, in a standard pool.
This does not include programmed sessions, for example within the swimming tuition and education programme.
To ensure the safety of a child or children, in exceptional circumstances managers may use their discretion in any part of this policy statement.